Pre-mounted. Pre-balanced. Prepared.
Audi Genuine Alloy Wheels
Weather may be seasonal, but life is not. Which is why Audi winter tires come pre-mounted on premium alloy wheels designed for your specific Audi model.
They allow for easy seasonal changes without changing your plans, your style,
or your life. All Audi Genuine Alloy Wheels feature:
Testing the mettle.
- Precision casting and metallurgy, for balance, performance and strength
- An advanced multi-coat finish, to help resist harsh winter conditions
- Premium styling, to complement your specific Audi model
- Rigorous testing, for uncompromised integrity
To help ensure uncompromised performance and strength, Audi Genuine Alloy Wheels are subjected to a rigorous battery of tests, including:
- Curve rotation testing: An endurance test of cornering performance to verify structural integrity and casting quality.
- Radial impact and ridge testing: Simulates lateral impacts with curbs and vertical impacts with potholes. An essential test of performance on rough and uneven roads.
- Acid, salt and extreme-climate testing: Multi-layer paint and protective coatings are exposed to harsh UV, weather and corrosive forces to help ensure their integrity even under severe conditions.
- Regulatory compliance testing: Helps ensure that all Audi wheels meet the full range of U.S. government standards.